Thursday 28 July 2011

I'm technically rather good! (If I do say so myself)

Pre-production


Here I am tightening the screws attaching the base to the bottom of the camera, which I then firmly secured to the tripod.


Here you can see me supporting the camera and upper tripod while Deri made adjustments to the legs of the tripod.



At this point our production team are ready to go as we double check the lighting through the cameras view finder and make minor adjustments to the lighting to eliminate unwanted contrast and shadows.


Filming


Here myself and Rob(Director) are working out the best technique for the shot and what should be included in the frame.



Rob walks through one of the scenes to help make sure everything that was meant to be in shot was on camera, especially as we had a few takes zoomed in on Apprentice man's (Edun) face.

Post production

To edit our videos we used Final cut pro on a mac. Before we could get any editing done the team decided to come up with a way of sorting out what footage we were most likely to use by labeling folders as follows; Good footage, Bad footage, Maybe and then naming the scenes appropriately so it was easy to find what we needed.




The group admire Robs quest for perfection and add alternative ways to make the most out of some scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment